Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Cheery Chirps sneak peek

Hi Everyone! Today I would like to introduce you to the new Cheery Chirps stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
I just love birds and I like to watch the large cardinal family in my yard, as well as all the little birds that visit all year.  I also thought this set was drawn so adorably! There are three birds and so I have created three cards, all watercolored.




This second one is in very bright non-realistic colors, and I think it's very fun.

The background is easy to do and looks great in person. 








I created the background with my Aqua Painters by splattering the Wink of Stella pen over a still wet background.  I will have a how to video on this tomorrow. 















And this last card uses some of my favorite colors.  Island Indigo, Lemon Lime Twist, and Crushed Curry. 










Here is a video with some tips on using your Aqua Painters to color in this fun new stamp set. 

 Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
August Specials:
Get the Carols of Christmas bundle a month before it is released! Click here 


 Get 50% off your first month of Paper Pumpkin when you sign up between August 11 and September 10th.  Cancel at any time, but I know you will Love the Fall and Winter kits! They are always the best.

Want a Little? place an order and take advantage of my Frequent Buyer Rewards program.
Want a Lot? Orders or $150 or more get Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up!  And, you also get    my Frequent Buyer Rewards Program as well!
Wish you could have it all?  Join my team! Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive discounts and perks all year long, with no obligations to buy more.  Get $125 worth of products for just $99 right off the bat, then continue to get more as long as YOU like, stop when you want.  (I'm hoping you'll love it) Watch my Join Video to learn more. Click the Join tab under the blog header.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!