Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Carols of Christmas Early Release!


Hi Everyone!!  Today Stampin' Up! is offering the Carols of Christmas stamps and dies EARLY !!  These will be featured in the Holiday catalog that comes out September 1st, but you can grab up this bundle of products a month early!
My family is on vacation this week and I didn't get a lot of time to make up samples before we left, but I did play around with them a bit and I love the frame die A LOT!!  I know I will use that year round.  That is one of the great things about the die, it is called a Card Front builder because it can be used for so many occasions besides Christmas.
These are two fast and simple cards I made, but you should really check out the cards that the Artisan Design team made with this bundle.  They had a blog hop just for this set, so follow this link and hop all around to see the great projects.
Start here at my friend Mindy's blog: http://badabingcrafting.blogspot.com/2017/07/artisan-jul-1.html

Check out this video of projects from Stampin' Up!  In it you can see the dies better!  I love the tree dies and the fun way to use all the pieces.
 Here are all the ways you can get these products.  You can get just the stamps, just the dies, or bundle to save 10%
Contact me if you have any questions!! I am out of town this week, but I do have emails on my phone and will check in a bit during the week.


August Specials:
Get the Carols of Christmas bundle a month before it is released! Click here 

 Get 50% off your first month of Paper Pumpkin when you sign up between August 11 and September 10th.  Cancel at any time, but I know you will Love the Fall and Winter kits! They are always the best.
Want a Little? place an order and take advantage of my Frequent Buyer Rewards program.
Want a Lot? Orders or $150 or more get Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up!  And, you also get    my Frequent Buyer Rewards Program as well!
Wish you could have it all?  Join my team! Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive discounts and perks all year long, with no obligations to buy more.  Get $125 worth of products for just $99 right off the bat, then continue to get more as long as YOU like, stop when you want.  (I'm hoping you'll love it) Watch my Join Video to learn more. Click the Join tab under the blog header. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!