Saturday, August 19, 2017

back to school teacher gift

Hi Everyone! Today I wanted to share some fun treat holders that I made for some Art Teachers my children had over the summer.  I decided to make another one for the new art teacher at our school and decided to film it as well so that you would have the directions. 
This is not my invention, I found it on Pinterest and thought it was just so fun! I love to watercolor, I love treat holders, and I love my art teachers, so this was a perfect project for me.  The original designer's name is Dawn Thomas and here is her original post.  It is such an awesome little box! I reworked the directions a little bit, and used a new die for the ovals as the ones mentioned were no longer current products, but the look is the same.

It is really simple and I made a quick how to video for you to see it step by step.



Start with a piece of basic black cardstock at 5 1/4 by 8 1/2, which means you can get 2 from one sheet of cardstock!! Score as shown below.

I hope you will give this project a try.  I think it would be a nice teacher appreciation day treat as well. Here is the supply list.

Product List


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
August Specials:
Get the Carols of Christmas bundle a month before it is released! Click here 
 Get 50% off your first month of Paper Pumpkin when you sign up between August 11 and September 10th.  Cancel at any time, but I know you will Love the Fall and Winter kits! They are always the best.
Want a Little? place an order and take advantage of my Frequent Buyer Rewards program.
Want a Lot? Orders or $150 or more get Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up!  And, you also get    my Frequent Buyer Rewards Program as well!
Wish you could have it all?  Join my team! Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive discounts and perks all year long, with no obligations to buy more.  Get $125 worth of products for just $99 right off the bat, then continue to get more as long as YOU like, stop when you want.  (I'm hoping you'll love it) Watch my Join Video to learn more. Click the Join tab under the blog header. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!